Welcome to Rede Vila
Payment terms in installments
Installment payment options vary depending on the total amount of the reservation or the type of payment selected.
Located in the tourist corridor of Foz do Iguaçu,...
Foz Express Hotel is located in the center of Foz...
Vila Castelo Branco is located in the center of Fo...
For reservations with children please contact the hotel. Telephone: E-Mail:
Update your results
The terms and conditions can be changed without notice, so check it whenever possible.
When making a reservation through the IGUASSU EXPRESS website, you are in compliance with the items described below.
1. GRATUITY POLICY
• One (01) Child up to 07 years old provided they share the same apartment with at least one responsible paying adult is free. Two children up to 7 years old are charged as 01 adult.
• Cancellation period of up to 03 days in advance of check in for low season dates;
• Cancellation deadline of up to 15 days prior to check in for high season dates (holiday periods, January and July);
• In case of no show, the hotel will charge the full period of the reservation during the Holidays and High Season periods, and a daily rate for the Low Season dates;
• In case of early departure of the requested date, the full booked period will be charged;
• In case of cancellation and refund, a 10% administrative fee is charged.
3. HOTEL POLICIES:
• Check-in from 2 pm Check-out until 12 pm;
• Breakfast: 6:30 am to 10 am - included in the daily rate;
• ISS included;
• Free parking;
• Parking to leave the car and travel to another destination: We charge R $ 25.00 per day, it is necessary to leave the key at the hotel, and sign an authorization term;
• We accept small animals, see our regulations: http://goo.gl/WPJfO5;
• Smoking is not permitted in the hotel's apartments and facilities. If smoking is observed in the apartments, an additional cleaning fee will be charged;
• We are not responsible for valuables in the vehicles, in the hotel's social area and in the apartments;
• The entry of food and beverages for consumption at the hotel is prohibited;
• For payment through Online Booking, your reservation will be guaranteed and effective after payment confirmation sent by the Hotel management, however we are not responsible for emails that are directed to SPAM and / or are not received by the customer due to technical failures, if this occurs please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or by phone 55 45 3026-4608;
• Reservation amounts can be paid in up to 3x interest-free installments on a credit card with a minimum installment of R $ 100.00.
4. SPECIFICATION OF FEES CHARGED BY THE HOTEL:
• Tourist tax: R $ 2.50 per day per person. (Optional fee)
• Service fee: 10% on services.
5. BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT:
• For payment by deposit or bank transfer, it is necessary to contact the Reservations Department directly through the available contacts: [email protected] or by calling 0XX45 3026-4608.
We do not provide your personal information to third parties without your authorization, and we do not disclose information that can identify users. Only generic and aggregated data, referring to the number of people who access areas of our sites, can be disclosed to advertisers and business partners.
We use your e-mail only for our relationship, to send you information about promotions and contests that are consistent with you, as long as we have your authorization to do so.
Iguassu Express Hotel collects information about users in two ways: through an analytics platform while browsing the site (for example, to find out how many people have entered our pages, which sections are most visited and how much time has been spent on each one of them) and through the registration form filled in by you. Credit Card data is restricted for use only for payment and the responsibility of the CIELO credit card operator, so no employee has freedom or access to it.
This information aims to provide our customers with a constant improvement in content, products, navigation, advertising and new services that are of interest to our customers.
These privacy rules apply only to the Iguassu Express website. They are not valid for the sites that we indicate through links. You must be informed about the policy of each one of them before providing any type of information, always following the good practices of e-commerce and responsible agency:
Click Here to view the Internet Security booklet.
Click Here to see the e-consumer booklet created by the Federal Government.
The requested and used data is restricted only to validate your reservation and improve services through customer relations, aiming to generate information and news for our database.
You can use your data for marketing activity as permitted by law, such as newsletter, direct communication, satisfaction survey, promotions, news, among others that, if you no longer wish to receive, you can contact us via email @ iguassuexpresshotel.com.br, and request the cancellation.
In case of doubts or further clarification we are available through the available contacts: [email protected] Telephone 0XX45 3026-4608 and WhatsApp: 45-9 99640383